Tuesday 17 May 2011

Sunny Skies at Luna Park


First and foremost, welcome to my blog! 

This is my very first post and I figured that I would make my debut to the blogging world with some of my favourite photos taken on a sunny and sparkly day in Luna Park Sydney.

Please feel free to comment and stay tuned for up coming posts!!



Seeing as this was the first photo on the role,
 I'm not sure why it was affected by the light leak...
 it should have been the most protected.






More numbers due to light leaks.



A photo of my reflection in the warped mirrors.
The white blur is quite a nice effect.
This is due to the sun reflecting off the mirror back into my camera.




More light leaks...
I didn't do a very good job of winding this role of film.


Thanks for looking. Stay tuned for my next posts!
elyce

No comments:

Post a Comment